Front Court: BOSH, Brook Lopez, Joakim Noah
Back Court: Paul George, JRUE MOTHAFUCKIN HOLIDAY
Wild Cards: Carlos Boozer, Kyrie Irving
Front Court: Tim Duncan, David Lee, Serge Ibaka
Back Court: Tag-teamin duo of RussRuss Westbrook & James Harden
Wild Cards: Tony Parker, Seth Curry
Narrow misses include Tyson Chandler, Luol Deng, Brandon Jennings, Deron Williams, ZBO & Marc Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, Al Jefferson
Notes on the selections and non-selections:
- JRUE HOLIDAY! So well-deserved. Philly is underachieving as a team this year, which you might expect when your franchise player/best center in the conference hasn't played a single game. But they're afloat because Jrue is having a career year, putting up 19 & 9. Sure the turnovers are high, but that's expected for a young guard suddenly getting the keys to the offense. His game is growing by leaps and bounds this year, and Da Club couldn't be happier to see him get some recognition.
- Bosh/Lopez/Noah - Pretty solid, but you could have probably put Tyson Chandler in there instead of Bosh. Hate to trash the namesake of Da Club, but Chandler is such a huge reason the Knicks are good, and he deserves to be noticed.
- Paul George and Carlos Boozer have come on real strong lately, equally vital to their teams keeping pace in the East.
- KYRIE and STEPH CURRY. Can't overstate how much I like these two. Two of the best young guards in the league, and it will be awesome to watch them go at each other. Even with some injuries, I support Kyrie over Paul Pierce/DWill/Brandon Jennings 100%.
- Real, real tough to leave out both ZBo and M.Gasol. Would like to see one of them above Tony Parker.
- Tim Duncan, David Lee, Ibaka, RussRuss, Harden - Can't argue there.
All in all, I think things are shaping up nicely for the ASG. Still think most of the fans are big dumb idiots for their voting records, but as usual the coaches managed to fix those errors for the most part. If you haven't already, reserve your tickets now for the Club Bosh VIP Pussy Poppin Pregame Party!